Wednesday, October 3, 2007

AK Adventure-10/3/07

Hey, Bob and Pam again.
We are staying in a very cool, and extremely clean campsite tonight. We'll be showering tomorrow morning (which we have not done since leaving - you smelling us yet?), and moving on to Butte, Montana tomorrow. You should be able to start seeing some photos on this site. Please take note of my hair curl style as I'm driving with no hands. That's what you look like after hanging your head out the window yelling 'MOO' to all the cows in North Dakota. To Mandy, referring to your Starbucks comment, we actually had a friend of ours in Alaska who has made this trip before e-mail us the locations of each and every Starbucks in Montana on our route. It won't be long before I'll be so wired I'll be out in front of the motorhome pulling it, saving on gas money. Thanks to Tammy for the Baby Wipes package. This will help me maintain my doo. Tammy, you mentioned that these wipes were good for wiping butts.....were you referring to ours, or our dogs?
Much, much more to come.
Bob and Pam

1 Comments:

At October 4, 2007 at 9:36 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Bob and Pam,
Thanks for getting this site up and including us in your adventure. I look forward to reading it everyday (yes, I have a boring life).I hope it doesn't turn into a "National Lapoons" Summer vaction movie. Or you'll be "Cousin Eddie", Bobbie.
Sally

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home